Sunday, October 26, 2008

Days go by...

I know I have not been a very good blogger AT ALL!

No true recent updates at all!

My apologies- ¡Lo siento!

Here you go....

The happenings of The Paz Dispenser.......

I want to touch on DH's recovery of his bike accident and the 9 stitches that were sewed in incorrectly!  
Last month on DH's bday, he had a terrible bike accident and had to get 9, yes NUEVE stitches!! OMG! 
Those things were sewn in incorrectly and grew into his skin, and got infected and well, thanks military hospital! 
This all happened the day I was on set of Lost and the man did NOT tell me a word!!! (HIS FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!)
He was at the hospital ER(for 8 hours) with a HOLE in his arm!! AGH!!! That did not make me happy, but what a man, he knew that I would have let the set and all my time of fame and glory for him!! (To the person who lost control of their dog, I pray that if an accident involved you, someone will have the courtesy to check on you after it happens.  As you walked away as if you didn't see the terrible accident your dog caused and did not even care to check on my husband or acknowledge him; for his arm was lodged into a fence. I hope that someone checks on you )

DH also came down with pneumonia and again, he doesn't put himself first or whine...he didn't hesitate to push me out the door to go on a wonderful trip with the C* family to the Big Island! That deserves it's own post!! It was amazing and I truly have a new friend now and I am really blessed to have met her! :) More about this amazing person below! 


I want to let you know that I am now a working woman again!! 
Thanks to my new BFF, M* I am working at the Navy Elementary school.  For those of you who know me this is quite a different pace from my 6 year career of teaching high school Spanish and coaching cheerleading.  

Speaking of friends, I am so blessed to have new friends to add to my heart and I am very happy to see or talk to most of them now on a near daily basis, and this means A LOT especially being fellow military wives we know how to relate to one another.  

M* with whom I accompanied to the Big Island with her family is an amazing fellow Navy wife.  She does a great job raising her two little boys and I am so happy we've crossed paths and now have starting a wonderful friendship!! DH and I have even taken interest in her little one's football career and were yelling at along the sidelines this morning at his football game. (hope we didn't embarrass him)

My other new BFFS are S*****n and P***i, they are too funny!! I am going to miss hanging out with them during the day, now that I am working! Especially their little girls.  Probably a good thing, because I was getting baby fever seeing them with their little ones! 

Oh and P***i is Hawaii's new colorist!! She came over and "did my hair", wow amazing job!! LOL

I am so blessed to have a husband that cares about us getting out and doing things and encourages girl time and even will hang with us girls or lend a hand if we need it! Lub u Love!

More coming soon....

Question?  
Who is RANKED #1 in the BCS and AP poll ?

TEXAS!!! Hook'em Horns!!!!
DH loves me, he will rub the sleep off his eyes to watch the college football games with me bright and early here in Hawaii and he even wears his TEXAS gear on Saturday!! :) I'm a VERY PROUD WIFE! 


No comments: