Sunday, October 11, 2009

No paper needed...

So Friday afternoon, (yes I am a NERD) I stayed up at school to start some research on one of THREE research papers for this term. I was looking up articles and books to find out one of three things:
1) I am getting old and technology is getting better faster
2) Students are really lazy
3) Paper use is really being minimized

I say this because, I was searching and on the computer screen with my search results there was an option to text or email the book/article information to my phone...

WOW!

University life has really changed since my undergrad days....


I will try to remember to take a pic next time....

Better get to writing.....or not....

2 comments:

Di said...

Jess! You started a blog! You are a great writer. I love all of your pictures.

Jai said...

Thanks Di! I try. I fell off the blog bandwagon, but I hope to get back on track. Thanks for the compliment! You are the best chica! :)