Saturday, October 17, 2009

What to do in Aloha land at 06:00?

Interesting question, huh?!

This Saturday morning I woke up just to watch the infamous TEXAS/ou game.
I must admit that the Texas State Fair and Texas weather looks GREAT!
The game is finally taking off, after the first half of nothing but field goals, touchdowns are finally happening.
I am especially proud to watch one of my very own students play and SCORE for TEXAS today!
That is very exciting and definitely a PROUD highlight of being a teacher.

So, this is a great way to start my weekend, I am eating pizza that I saved purposely from last night and watching a GREAT football game.

-ALOHA-
Jai

2 comments:

Olulani Garcia said...

And then there was some major SUP afterward! Boy did you have one HECK OF A DAY! Hahahahah!

Jai said...

I sure did! I have you and your niece to thank! I really missed it today!! I can't wait to get back out in the water! Thank you for introducing me to my new passion. :)