Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear Not So Little Bro...

This time next week you will be a married man. WOW!

I must admit this has me a little choked up.
I wanted to call mom and tell her about the last minute thoughts and ideas that I had and when I remembered that I couldn't I wanted to share with you that I know that you are about to have the best day of your life and not to worry, MOM and DAD will be there both with you all.
(This goes without saying but big sis will be there if you need me to give you a mama hug. :) )

I know that they are watching the preparations and smiling with happiness.
I know I am and I am only stuck on this rock. LOL

MY Favorite Sailor and I wish you and your wife to be nothing but the best.

This past year and a half has been one heck of a ride for MY favorite Sailor and I and we want you both to know that we are here for you both.
Marriage is a beautiful relationship that you both will learn how to love and appreciate every aspect of throughout your lifetime. We both are still learning ourselves and we thank God for the opportunity that he has given us and we respect that He will guide us just like He will guide you both.

Take your time and enjoy it, you have a whole lifetime ahead of you both.
Love you and can't wait to come home and see you all!
I am TEXAS bound! :)

Aloha <3

No comments: