Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Letters to Grandma (the first draft)

Dear Grandma, I turned 19 months today (well yesterday by the time this posts)and I am growing up so fast. I love to run and talk all day. I say silly things like, "I go", "pretty", "cool", "foot", "pants", "milk", "aqua", "uno" "hola" I just love getting into cabinets and climbing over furniture. Mama says you'd love me so much. I carry your name and sometimes mama says I do things just like you. For example, I like to say the world "cool" which mama has no idea where that came from. I swing my arms in the air when I hear music like a conductor would and again it's something you would do grandma. I wonder if you see us and smile at our silly dances in the kitchen. It is funny how I think mama has slowly turned into you. Thank you for teaching mama there is no better gift than love for your children. Love, G bear

No comments: