Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Out with the old, in with the new....

It was sad to leave Hawaii. Understatement. Sure, on the surface we knew that leaving Hawaii was going to be hard but I never imagined it would be this hard. Hawaii was the birth place of our new family. We got married on the rock, had our first married home, bought our first car together, had our precious baby girl. There were many tears in the beginning and I desperately wanted to return to Texas but now I would do anything to return to our little island. There is something to be said about making your home where ever you are together with your love. I am proud to say Hawaii truly became our home. I guess I need to do that here in FL. We have moved on and said good bye to big blue in HI. We went on to prosper with a new family and today we said hello to our new family member. A new bright and shiny black truck.

No comments: