Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Proud Sister Moments! 2 for 1




This has been a glamorous day! Thankfully, after a long, restless night I have nothing but GREAT, FANTASTIC news from BOTH sisters back in Texas! The first is: I am very happy to report that Lulu is back at school at UNT, (GO MEAN GREEN!) ready to hit the books in Criminal Justice. I am so proud of that girl, she is focused on that darn major.  WOW! I wish I would have been as focused as she is in college.  I think my major at one point was changing majors.  She is entering her JUNIOR year and wow this time next year, hopefully I will be embarrassing her pants off at "The Annual Mother's Tea" at the Alpha Phi House...hehehehehe just wait.  I have a year to prepare!! She is growing up quick!!

Second:  It's about 11:30 AM Hawai'i time...my cell phone rings.  I reach for my phone thinking it's about lunch time for Gabe and no!! to my surprise it's SEASHELL! YAY!! (I usually get a lunch time phone call from my Love) I love how our conversations start off with "Jai??", like someone else would answer my phone.  Aww, I miss her!!!!!  She was calling to say HELLO, and that she finished her homework and she wanted to see how my day went.  What a booger!! It was so refreshing to hear her voice and she knows how much I love her.  We ended our conversation with our "sugars" to each other, she remembers! (sugars defined:  kisses on the phone..our mom called kisses "sugars", so Seashell and I end every conversation with sugars to each other; big, obnoxious smooches sounds on the phone and if she forgets I just say "sugars", embarrassing or NOT!!)And a big one at the end...I like that! I think I am going to cry.  My husband, my sisters, my brothers, and my family are my life.  I wouldn't be the woman I am today, without them!
 

I love them both so much and not a day goes by that I don't think about my girls.  Jai loves and misses you. Muah <3<3

No comments: