Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aloha Y'all

Howdy Everyone!

It's been a while since my last post, so I thought I would take the time tonight to say hi!
I have been so busy trying to catch up with some personal things and had some things pop up in the mean time. All is going well here and I thank my friends and family for checking in with me. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life, even though I do not have kids just yet! LOL

Recently, I had an amazing shopping day at the mall. I haven't done that in such a long time. I didn't have to drag my poor husband about or kids or anyone! Thanks E* for that! I saw the movie, "He's Just Not That Into You". I just laughed. I actually owned that book at one point in my life. YES, OBVIOUSLY before I met my WONDERFUL, LOVING, A-MAZING HUSBAND!

This past weekend I was so happy to find a care package from my brothers and sisters back home.
LOL
It seems that they have learned a thing or two about sending care packages, after watching me pack and mail many of things to MY FAVORITE SAILOR! It was like Christmas all over! Thanks sis and bros!

I got a card from MY FAVORITE SAILOR, it looks like a Valentine, but I am saving it until Saturday, the 14th...the suspense is killing me!

I am back to working out, as I realize this year I am turning the BIG 3-0 and I hope to lose at least 3-0 by this August! We will see! I should post embarrassing photos of myself for motivation because I know I need it. Jogging tonight was relaxing and peaceful..wish me luck.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers for DH and he sends his greetings and thanks from afar.....

More coming soon, stay tuned!

Peace out!
Aloha.....

1 comment:

The Wandering Woodleys said...

Arent surprise packages just the best!! Good luck with your getting into shape. Im planning on starting that this month as well...EEK