Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stomach Flu 1 - Jai 0

I was beat the past 3 days by the stomach flu.

It wasn't fun.

I realized yesterday at the commissary (military grocery store) that I must have looked like I had an eating disorder with my purchases. No wonder the couple behind me was staring.
I bought MANY bottles of Powerade -ZERO (yup, powerade has a calorie free version), crackers, grapes, bananas and 5 bags of various cookies.
The cookies are for MY favorite Sailor's care packages.
I have a problem listening to my husband when he says, NO MORE BOXES!
The man probably runs the other direction when he hears that mail is being distributed.
I have sent him too many boxes already, and he has said "please cut back".
Well....

Back to my story..

So, I got the wonderful stomach flu that is going around and I didn't know so much stuff could come out of ones body. Just gross! I had fever, loss my appetite and I was too afraid to goto the ER for fear of throwing up on myself or worse.

I thank the P* family for bringing over vital Gatorade to me, as I hid in my house until I was able to see the dr.
I am doing much better and after nearly 15 hours of sleep, I am refreshed and I am slowly gaining an appetite back.

I hope everyone is doing well...All of my love...

-jai

No comments: