Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do you find yourself...

Wondering around a store, just because you don't want to go home?

Tonight, as I pout and stomp that that MY favorite Sailor won't be picking up the pineapple phone to call the big rock because he is about to go play more battleship. As you know, MY favorite Sailor is out playing battleship and well..that's his job. Unfortunately, it does take him from our glamourous casa for months at a time. I went to the exchange just to look at some shoes, and I ended up buying some instead. LOL See what I do when I don't get a two hour phone call from the hubbs?!?!?

I notice that when I don't want to be home alone I just piddle. I cleaned "enough" over the weekend and just didn't feel like going home yet. I decided to shop instead. I think our bank account will be happy once this deployment is over. I find myself buying senseless crap just because I want to try it or 6 bags of Mini Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies because I feel the need to fill a care package with him. I think my husband is going to start returning the boxes to sender! I have even gotten so bored and that I bought him a remote control Wall-E to play with on the ship well because I thought it was cute and who couldn't use a remote control Wall-E?????!!!

Did I mention that I also bought myself TWO new guys for our bed at the Disney store too?(while, the hubs is gone I sleep with the stuffed animals my husband has given me and my beloved Sailor teddy bear my sister got got me...thus "the guys") I bought myself a stuffed Winnie-the-Pooh and Stitch. HEY, don't HATE!!!! I am preparing EARLY for Halloween! (I am going to be Lilo darn it!!) See what I mean about buying crap that I don't need. But to make the purchase worthwhile, the stuffed animals were buy one get one FREEEEEE!

You think I would be excited that I am not tied to the phone for hours but the honest truth is that I would sit next to any phone in ANY weather element just to hear his voice. Afterall, after talking with my husband who is NOT a phone person for 6 hours over the weekend (yes, in increments) he told me a very enduring secret. I learned how much my voice meant to him, this only makes me LOVE him more.

Well, shoppers this blog is coming to an end.
Until the next time...ALOOOHA!
-Jai

No comments: