Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Domestic Jai

Who knew that Jai could be so domestic?

That is one secret I have kept to myself!

I am really enjoying married life and decorating and cooking for the hubster!

It is so good to be appreciated and at the end of the day I look around our house and I am really proud!

I think I am growing up.

Time to go get some things prepped for turkey day!

A shout out to B-ridge for the Thanksgiving calendar/recipes to follow! She gave me this the year my mom died.  This valuable document has taught me how to prepare things like cornbread for the dressing ahead of time and such! Thanks B-ridge!

I can't wait to put up our tree, there will not be any fancy Pottery Barn decorations but let's just say Pottery Barn inspired.  Remember I teach and DH is a Sailor!

My lesson to you: teacher+sailor = not rich

Oh speaking of B-ridge her house is fantastic during Christmas time, maybe one day my house will look like hers! :)

HAHA!

One day closer until battleship is over!!

Hope everyone is doing great!
Miss you all!

Peace out.

-Jai

Question of the day: Do you think that Texas will play for the Big 12 conference?
I do! HOOK'EM!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see pictures if your Pottery Barn inspired tree!