Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's November Already!

Time is going by so fast! 
I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!
I was Dora the Explorer and the students loved it!

I can't believe that November is upon us and before you know it, Christmas and New Year.

I look forward to the holidays with the hubby as it will be our first married holiday season.  

I am sick and not enjoying the weekend without DH, he's off playing battleship somewhere. I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles as a Navy Wife. 
You learn to adjust and adapt.  I am bummed as my team lost, Tech deserves the win, they played well. I just can't believe the sillies that stormed the field, it was even mentioned here on Hawaiian news as ridiculous and crazy. It was Tech's 500th win and their first win against a #1 team. I have faith TEXAS is always #1 to me!!!

Wishing everyone a wishful weekend and here's a special line to my departed parents as tomorrow is All Souls' Day. 

I miss you Mom and Dad! 

For some reason here recently, I have thought of you both a lot! More than usual.  I know that you are both with me and made me into the person I am today and I thank you for all that you did for me, your unexpected and unwanted departing from the living world still impacts me but I want you both to know how I much you are loved. 

I am happy that you are both together! 

I love MY mommy and daddy! RIP

No comments: