Monday, November 3, 2008

Muchas Gracias Amigas

Para mis amigas,

*Thank you for the HUGE MASSIVE "Cold Buster" Jamba Juice
*Thank you for driving me to Tripler and waiting for ME
*Thank you for calling to check on me
*Thank you for the speedy recovery texts, messages, and im's

Although, I may not have been in HI long, my new friends are making the transition a little easier!

I miss my buds back in the Lone Star State so much, but now I have more to add to my list. I know my TX friends would happily come to HI if airfare was not so HIGH!

Life wouldn't be the same without good friends and family!
So where ever and whoever you are know that Jai thinks of you and appreciates you so much! 
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Here's to friends and family! :) I'm raising my Nyquil measuring cup to you! 
LOL

No comments: