Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 in retrospective...


This past year was an incredible journey...My family and I experienced one heck of an adventure..
Sit back and enjoy....

January 


After Seashell and I rung in the new year...we took time to make some goodies to mail our favorite sailor...

February
 Last packages mailed to ship.... 
 Happy Valentine's from MY favorite Sailor...good thing the ship has the internet!! :) Don't look at my messy classroom! 

March

Cheer Banquet
I miss these girls!! :(

Happy Easter!
Seashell coloring the eggs...what a girl!
Sister time at the Easter egg hunt at Joy's

Easter Sunday! 

April


 Road Trip to Lubbock! We're cool! Happy Birthday MOM! (RIP)
We drove to Lubbock to put flowers on her grave for her birthday :)



 Seashell's personal letter from DH, he's coming home!! 
"THE ONE"
This photo was from my final alteration, those months of tae bo and jogging paid off!

 This was fun...wedding gown shopping!

 I thought I wanted a short gown for the beach...but I didn't

 Getting ready for homecoming!! 


Wedding shower! One of my very BEST friends in the world! I admire you, H!

 My sister and !! She always makes me feel so short!
 My wonderful department! I miss you ALL!!! RHS was so good to me! Thank you for giving Gabe and I a wonderful wedding shower! 
 Me and My fellow Texas peeps, we are the best cheer coaches EVER!! These two women taught me sooo much and helped me through my rough times! These two women are absolutely hilarious! They made me laugh so much, ahhh that was some fun stuff! Good times! 

May 
****(this month will have MANY photos, as we got married this month and DH went home to Dallas and left again for HI)****

 Getting ready for the ship to pull in!! Hanging up Seashell's sign on the pier! 


I am so proud of my sign and I am soo HAPPY and NeRvOus!
Where's Waldo???  (they all look the same!!!!!)
He's real!!! 


Getting our marriage license, we promise we are not related.
     We did it!! We're married!!



Field Day!
Back home in Dallas, riding the "Big" bike! 

June

Home Sweet Home Hawaii! Our first grilled steak! (We left our other grill in TX) (notice the no shoes already....)

Our first meal!


 Family Cruise on USS Some Ship


Our baby is born!


DH loves me!! Something to keep me busy while he was working and our stuff  was in route to our new home!

July


Cleaning up! What a great hubby! Our stuff is on it's way!!


It's here!!

 Are you getting those numbers right??


Yes, I am!



Unpacking madness!

 So many boxes!! Who knew that two people could own so much stuff?????

I pause here, as I am tired and so Aug- Dec will have to wait.....

Until then....

-Jai

1 comment:

taebo said...

Hi! My name is Melanie, I am from Billy Blanks' Enterprises and we want to thank you for using Tae Bo, and hope that you are enjoying the workout.

It is fun to see the results of your hard work with Tae Bo and jogging, your wedding pictures are wonderful!

We would love to send you a "thank you" t-shirt. Please email me at info@billyblanks.com with your mailing address and size. Also, please check out our website(s) at www.teamtaebo.com, www.billyblanks.com

Thanks again and God bless!

Melanie