Sunday, January 4, 2009

And so it goes...

It's already January 4. Wow!

Where has Jan 1-3 gone?

I guess it's because I have been semi-permanently attached to my DH's side not wanting to let him out of my sight because of the impending  departure....

It's about that time again, DH is going to go play battleship.

This will be our first married deployment and just as everything else "married", I am sure that it will have it's own unique dimensions as well. We have been through one deployment engaged but this is different: I live in a military town with many, many others going through the same, in our home, in a far, far away place from family and friends.  I have hope that this will fly by way faster than the first one. And thank goodness God has blessed me with new friends and sisters who are seasoned pros to the seas of change with military life.

I better get to thinking on a good homecoming sign.... How do you beat NAME GOES HERE- has anchored my heart?!?! -Welcome Home, we are getting married in  5 days?  I love my husband, so much that I embarrass him with lovey dovey homecoming signs...LOL

Hey friends, help a girl out and think on that... will ya???  

I am going to go dust off the bicycle and go for a ride, must drop 30 pounds and start grad school this year. My two resolutions.  

Happy 2009 Everyone.... 



No comments: