Friday, January 16, 2009

Our first...BAD weather day!

I am accustomed to Texas weather, which I swear changes on a daily basis.
I have seen snow, sleet, funnel clouds, and heard my fair share of sirens.
I have even endured a category 5 hurricane, "Emily" in Cozumel.
Today, I am at home, it's our first bad weather day. (Of course, the Navy doesn't have such a thing )but with me working at a school, I am at home enjoying a 4 day weekend.
Now, I am going to learn all about Hawaii weather! 
I assume the fear of another island wide power outage is feared.  Just a few weeks ago, a storm caused an island-wide power outage and better to be safe than sorry. 

Sorry kiddos, guess no library today! I must admit I am relieved! No librarian duties today!! I am going to enjoy the extra times with the hubs as he is going to play battleship soon. YAY! Quality hubs time this weekend!! Going a date....to be continued!

Love to you all! 

No comments: