Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Heart Sailed Away...

Today my heart sailed away.

I gather up strength and find comfort in my love and I know that he is safe.

This is his career, he is a military man.

I know that sooner rather than later he will be back in my arms safe and sound and making me laugh with something silly.

Today at the pier, I stood there all alone wondering how many more of these will I endure.

As I stood there, sounds of "daddy",  "dadddddyyyyyy", "byeeee daddy", really stood out to me.
WOW! I can only imagine what this is going to be like when we have a family.

I was blessed to see my love before he left even though he had duty the night before and we had some quality time on the ship.

I took him lunch and dinner and ice cream throughout the day, I started to feel like one of the crew.

Right now I am just a ball of emotions, I am not falling apart by any means but my brain is just so frazzled from the day's events and I need sleep.

I bought DH a TON of movies and TV shows for his iPod and well dumb me bought them under my Apple ID so it wouldn't let me put it on his iPod, so he left with my iPod. That doesn't bother  me, what bothers me is the non transferability of purchases!

Well, my brain is shutting down!

I need sleep!

I didn't sleep because I was on the phone with DH all night, why...well why not!

I love my hubs!


No comments: