Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Birthday!!



Happy Birthday to MY LOVE!!!

We celebrated with an outrageously GREAT meal from Ruth Chris Steakhouse!! Oh my!! What a meal!!

Sparkling water, cocktails, Chivas and sprite, warm bread, seared ahi, Caesar salad, ribeye steak, lamp chops, and creamed spinach and warm apple tart with ice cream.

Makes my mouth water all over again!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)

You deserve this and more!! Feel better soon my love.
 *we went to the tourist Ruth Chris in Waikiki, just to feel the ambiance and robust vibe Waikiki has to offer.  It is good to experience that every once and a while, even if parking is a B*!

The environment was beautiful and what a wonderful time we had, DH is going to have a birthday redo as I will describe later what happened to my LOVE this past week, including on his actual bday while I was on the Lost set.

My poor bebe....

Question: When will I stop being carded for alcohol? DH said it's because of my size, I am "little".  Well, I guess I don't mind, even though I am almost THIRTY! 

No comments: