Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday Goodness CONTINUED!



For those of you who really know me, you know my distinct fetish with Pearl Jam. Actually, more specifically EDDIE VEDDER! My husband was so wonderful to have ordered me the best gifts for my birthday. (Makes me want to crawl the wall like a small child for Christmas!!! and you know that is so NOT ME!!) Unfortunately, there was a significant delay for them to arrive onto the rock. Nearly 9 days late.  He was so upset and disappointed. He had ordered them about 2 1/2 weeks prior to my bday but now we know to order things at least a month in advance.  But here they are without further due!! My DH bought me the latest Pearl Jam concert on DVD; (I didn't even know that was out!!, what is happening to me????)  Pearl Jam: Imagine in Cornice - Live in Italy 2006 (2007).  Whoo hoo! We had our Saturday night plans, a concert and dinner.  It was amazing! But wait, there's more! He also got me what I had mentioned to him some time ago... (he really does listen!!) He got me the rare coffee book that I had been wanting for quite some time!

I proudly own: Pearl Jam vs Ames Bros: 13 Years of Tour Posters - a chronology of Pearl Jam's celebrated concert posters spanning 1995 to 2007.


YAY!! Words can't contain my happiness! I am so excited! I nearly read the entire thing within the first hour of holding it! I really love the different artwork and the quotes and the stories behind the art. The quality of this book is outstanding! It is very nice and I want to put latex gloves next to it for those to turn through the pages!! LOL No fingerprints please.... Sure, some of the artwork is a little much but I am such a Pearl Jam fanatic!! As my DH would say, I am obsessed! What a man! He has fueled my obsession with this fantastic addition to my PJ stuff.  (Eddie stuff...LOL)  Despite the late arrival(please note that I was a good girl and did not pout about a gift, I really enjoyed my bday weekend), DH was estatic to see how happy I was with them and enjoyed watching the concert with me and just watching me smile from ear to ear with my gifts.  I tried not to sing out loud, but I just couldn't contain myself.  On the DVD we see some great views of Italy as well and Eddie's daughter, what a cutie! The DVD fuels my want to travel, DH has been fortunate enough to visit Italia, but I have yet to do so.  It is definitely on my
list of places to go.  I am eager about being a military dependent and taking full advantage of Space A(vailable) travel.  I will eagerly stand in the terminal waiting for ANY flight with a bag, you know how much I love to travel and the spontanity of just getting up and going!! I now know the happiness that DH had with his EARLY bday gifts...he got 



Married life is grand!
Blissful!
Of course with love, determination, and compromise, life is good! :)
Why did I wait so long??  LOL
Today's question(s): What is Jai's favorite PJ song? --> there are many, but old PJ - State of Love and Trust" and NEW Eddie, "Guaranteed".
Why are DH's new toolboxes blue? --> the NAVY duh, no actually it's DH fav color.
Does anyone know if PJ is coming to play Hawai'i anytime soon?  Or even Cali? I guess I will check out Pearl Jam.com 

No comments: