Monday, September 8, 2008

MORE Birthday LOVE!! Thanks LULU

So, today I decided to get my butt into jogging gear when I think, I will check the mail before leaving the casa.  What did Jai find?  A key in our mailbox to open up a BIGGER mailbox, because I had more birthday goodness!!!! YAY!!! Lulu mailed me a box full of L-O-V-E! I got some cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute new tops, a lightweight jacket, hairproducts!!! Bedhead superstar volumizer, k-pak conditioning treatment and split end mender, gorgeous new baseball cap and mouse pad.  She mailed me a power cord we had left and even the jacket I had let her borrow!! She even sent DH some goodies! Oh, and some Mexican spices and peppers to cook with!   :) So thoughtful! I must admit I cried after opening it.  The package evoked some emotions about missing home, and MY MOM! It is the greatest feeling to be loved and to know that the love that you carry and share with those around you is because of something so much greater, the love of your parents.  Mom and Dad, I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU BOTH! Ok, well the eyes are tearing up again, so I leave you with this question.  Question: Have you told someone you love them today? Answer: I live my life every day as a devotion to my parents and in that show them love in actions. Photos of the loot later today, I have an eye appointment, I nearly failed my eye vision exam here in Hawai'i, WITH my glasses.  Time for a new set! There that made me laugh!  <3

No comments: