Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos of last week..



Yummy!! Dinner at the Cattle Company to
 celebrate our successes here in HI!


Dinner was complete with dessert!! Lushcious strawberry cheesecake!

Our quaint little trip to the Ewa Train Museum and Ride!
All abroad!!! 


Aww, DH enjoying the view from the train.


Pretty, huh?!!





Working in the yard...
DH and I made a "ghetto" sifter, to sift out the rocks and junk from our backyard, since we don't own a tiller.
We used the left over wood from our homemade bed slats and wood from a broken mirror stand.
We are very proud to reuse!  
*sidenote* During our move, the movers lost our bed slats. DH made new ones!

You likey?  Hey, it worked!! 

Stayed tuned as we wait patiently for our beautiful bermuda grass to grow! :)

2 comments:

Kelipso said...

Oh we've done that train ride before... my 3 yr old thought it was the coolest thing ever LOL. 3 yr old boys LOVE trains :p

Anonymous said...

Okay you have to tell me how to get to the train place in Ewa. My son and I were just in the mainland and he saw his first train and now he's obsessed.

PS I'm from HMW. :)